What Sort of Solicitor Do You Need?
If you know that you need legal advice, but aren’t sure what sort of solicitor you need, then here’s what you need to think about.
1. Criminal Solicitors deal with all aspects of criminal law, and represent clients, whether they are defending those on trial, or prosecuting. Criminal law is probably the most well known sort of law.
2. Residential Conveyancing deals with the legal aspects of buying and selling homes. Using a residential conveyancing solicitor when moving house is usually most people’s only dealing with a solicitor.
3. Family Law covers all aspects of family life, from getting divorced, to domestic violence. Hopefully you’ll never need a family law solicitor, but if you do, you’ll know what you can get the help you need.
4. You’ll be looking for a team of Personal Injury Specialists if you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault, and you want to claim the compensation that you’re entitled to.
5. If you’ve suffered unnecessarily at the hands of a medical professional, then you might be entitled to compensation. A Clinical Negligence solicitor will be able to help and advise you, and see if you have a compensation claim.
6. If you want to make a will, or need legal help after the death of a relative or friend, then you’ll want a Wills and Probate solicitor. This sort of solicitor will be able to give you all the help you need at this difficult time.
7. An Employment Solicitor can help you with all aspects of your working life, whether you’re an employee, or an employer. From ensuring that your contracts and employee handbook are up to date and legal, to helping you put together a case for discrimination or unfair dismissal, an employment law solicitor can prove invaluable.
8. Whether you’re starting up a small business, or want to take on more staff, or sell your business on, you’ll want the assistance of a Business Solicitor to hep you get the legal help you need for your business.
9. If you’re in dispute with a firm, or a supplier, then you might need the services of a Dispute Resolution solicitor to find a solution to your argument.
10. If you’re looking for business premises, then you’ll want an experienced Commercial Property solicitor to help you get the property you need for our business.
Now you know what sorts of solicitors are available, you’ll be able to find the right one to meet your needs.